Kids, Shop4Ties needs your help!
Racism has no place in our world. Spread the word with a mask!
Use the template below to create a design to express what anti-racism means to you. Winners will receive 250 custom masks featuring their own design to share with their classmates and teachers!
Submit your entry by July 31st, 2020 by email monique@Shop4Ties.com or mail to 2545 W. Diversey Avenue Ste 230, Chicago, Illinois, 60647
All children from Kindergarten to 8th grade are welcome to enter – Include your name, school, age, grade, and phone number with your entry.
Three prizes will be awarded: one winner will be selected from Kindergarten – 2nd grade, one winner will be selected from grades 3rd – 5th, and one winner will be selected from grades 6th – 8th. Winners will receive 250 custom masks featuring their own design to share with classmates and faculty.
Winners will be announced by August 7th, 2020. Masks will be delivered 4-6 weeks after the winner accepts their prize.
Print form: Masks for Change pdf form (click to download)
See full terms & conditions:
Masks for Change Art Contest – OFFICIAL RULES, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The “Masks for Change contest” begins on June 15th at 12 am CST and ends on July 12th at 11:59 pm CST.The contest is brought to you by Shop4Ties. By participating in the contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Shop4Ties, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Shop4Ties is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to Shop4Ties with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. Shop4Ties may be reached by email at Monique@Shop4Ties.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are currently enrolled in school, grades Kindergarten to 8th grade. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Shop4Ties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the contest or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate FamilynMembers of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Three prizes will be awarded. One winner will be selected from Kindergarten – 2nd grade. One winner will be selected from grades 3-5, and one winner will be selected from grades 6-8. Winners will receive 250 custom masks featuring their own design to share with classmates and faculty. Each prize totals an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $1167.50. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Shop4Ties reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Shop4Ties’ good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Shop4Ties makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Shop4Ties will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.This contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the contest during the Promotion Period online by completing the entry form and submitting it to Monique@shop4Ties.com or 2545 W. Diversey Avenue, Ste 230, Chicago, Illinois, 60647. If you are unable to access a printed entry form, Shop4Ties will provide entry forms to any contestant who would like to pick one up at the Shop4Ties office (address above). Please call 800-998-8437 to ensure someone is available to meet you. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant or Parent/Legal Guardian. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the contest will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Decisions will be conducted between July 13th and July 15th after the Promotion Period by Shop4Ties or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 3-4 days after the contest concludes. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 5 days of notification. Shop4Ties is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Shop4Ties
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Shop4Ties assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the contest or download of any materials in the contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, the Shop4Ties reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In such event, Shop4Ties shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Shop4Ties reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Shop4Ties. Shop4Ties and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the contest.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Shop4Ties cc: Masks for Change contest at Shop4Ties, 2545 W. Diversey Avenue, Ste 230, Chicago, Illinois, 60647. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than July 20th, 2020 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit Shop4Ties.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Shop4Ties, 2545 W. Diversey Avenue, Ste 230, Chicago, Illinois, 60647, Monique@Shop4Ties.com
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Shop4Ties, 2545 W. Diversey Avenue, Ste 230, Chicago, Illinois, 60647, Monique@Shop4Ties.com